Praber Group offers the following serie:
- PF Single stroke direct forging presses
- PRF Single stroke gear driven forging presses
- PRF CS Single stroke-continuous cycle single gear reduction forging presses
- PRF CS 2R Single stroke-continuos cycle double gear reduction presses
|PF||PRF||PRF CS||PRF CS 2R|
|Single stroke direct forging press||Single stroke single gear reduction forging presses||Single stroke-continuous cycle single gear reduction forging presses||Single stroke-continuous cycle double gear reduction presses|
|2500||2500 Big Foot||2500|
|3500||3200 Big Foot||3200|
|4500 Big Bang||3600 Big Foot||3600|
|4000 Big Foot||4000||4000 Big Foot|
|4500 Big Mama|
|5500 Big Mama|
|5500L Big Mama||5500L Big Mama||5500L Big Mama|
|8000L Big One|
- Download technical file
- Download technical file Presses PRF series
- Download technical file Presses PRF CS series
Hot forging single stroke PF series “Big Bang” Praber Presses for ferrous and non –ferrous metals.
Authentic high stiffness and speed single stroke hot forging press for ferrous and non –ferrous metals.
Series PF “Big Bang” Praber presses have been specifically designed, planned and manufactured for all stages of hot processing: deformation of billets, trimming and finishing of forged parts.
Equipped with two uprights and a thrust point Series PF “Big Bang” Praber presses are characterized by several plus: minimum dimensions, highest functionality and simplicity of use, as well as low maintenance costs and fuel consumption.
The high technological level of the machinery manufacture, the arrangement of its kinematic multi-linked parts and the significant length of the slide rails, allow the press to withstand heavy loads and work rates.
The design is performed using the most advanced dedicated software and it allows a very high level of customization of the machinery, supplemented in the end with innovative technological solutions by means of interlocks and accessories required by the different processing needs.
Any solution in the field of eccentric machineries is available, being able to benefit from every thrust, size, stroke and speed, the customer will find within Praber product range the optimal solution for every forging problem.
Field of application:
- Alloys hot forging
- Brass hot forging: taps and fittings, boiler or hydraulic components in general
- Light alloys hot forging (components for cars and motorcycles, shipbuilding, aerospace, watch industry, etc.)
- Steel hot forging (components for valves, screws, joints, rods, flanges etc.)